Surah Al Kafirun
قُلۡ يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلۡكَٰفِرُونَ ١
Qul Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-KāfirūnaSay, "O disbelievers,
لَآ أَعۡبُدُ مَا تَعۡبُدُونَ ٢
Lā 'A`budu Mā Ta`budūnaI do not worship what you worship.
وَلَآ أَنتُمۡ عَٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعۡبُدُ ٣
Wa Lā 'Antum `Ābidūna Mā 'A`buduNor are you worshippers of what I worship.
وَلَآ أَنَا۠ عَابِدٞ مَّا عَبَدتُّمۡ ٤
Wa Lā 'Anā `Ābidun Mā `AbadttumNor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.
وَلَآ أَنتُمۡ عَٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعۡبُدُ ٥
Wa Lā 'Antum `Ābidūna Mā 'A`buduNor will you be worshippers of what I worship.
لَكُمۡ دِينُكُمۡ وَلِيَ دِينِ ٦
Lakum Dīnukum Wa Liya DīniFor you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
|Al Kafirun in Arabic||73.4 Кб|
|Al Kafirun in Arabic||MP3||557.1 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah Al Kafirun in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah Al Kafirun with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah Al Kafirun.