Surah Ad Duha
Wa Ađ-ĐuĥáBy the morning brightness
وَٱلَّيۡلِ إِذَا سَجَىٰ ٢
Wa Al-Layli 'Idhā SajáAnd [by] the night when it covers with darkness,
مَا وَدَّعَكَ رَبُّكَ وَمَا قَلَىٰ ٣
Mā Wadda`aka Rabbuka Wa Mā QaláYour Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].
وَلَلۡأٓخِرَةُ خَيۡرٞ لَّكَ مِنَ ٱلۡأُولَىٰ ٤
Wa Lal'ākhiratu Khayrun Laka Mina Al-'ŪláAnd the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].
وَلَسَوۡفَ يُعۡطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرۡضَىٰٓ ٥
Wa Lasawfa Yu`ţīka Rabbuka FatarđáAnd your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.
أَلَمۡ يَجِدۡكَ يَتِيمٗا فَـَٔاوَىٰ ٦
'Alam Yajidka Yatīmāan Fa'āwáDid He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?
وَوَجَدَكَ ضَآلّٗا فَهَدَىٰ ٧
Wa Wajadaka Đāllāan FahadáAnd He found you lost and guided [you],
وَوَجَدَكَ عَآئِلٗا فَأَغۡنَىٰ ٨
Wa Wajadaka `Ā'ilāan Fa'aghnáAnd He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
فَأَمَّا ٱلۡيَتِيمَ فَلَا تَقۡهَرۡ ٩
Fa'ammā Al-Yatīma Falā TaqharSo as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
وَأَمَّا ٱلسَّآئِلَ فَلَا تَنۡهَرۡ ١٠
Wa 'Ammā As-Sā'ila Falā TanharAnd as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
وَأَمَّا بِنِعۡمَةِ رَبِّكَ فَحَدِّثۡ ١١
Wa 'Ammā Bini`mati Rabbika FaĥaddithBut as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].
|Ad Duha in Arabic||68.3 Кб|
|Ad Duha in Arabic||MP3||920.8 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah Ad Duha in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah Ad Duha with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah Ad Duha.