Surah Al ‘Asr
Wa Al-`AşriBy time,
إِنَّ ٱلۡإِنسَٰنَ لَفِي خُسۡرٍ ٢
'Inna Al-'Insāna Lafī KhusrinIndeed, mankind is in loss,
إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ وَتَوَاصَوۡاْ بِٱلۡحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوۡاْ بِٱلصَّبۡرِ ٣
'Illā Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū Wa `Amilū Aş-Şāliĥāti Wa Tawāşaw Bil-Ĥaqqi Wa Tawāşaw Biş-ŞabriExcept for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.
|Al ‘Asr in Arabic||77 Кб|
|Al ‘Asr in Arabic||MP3||393 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah Al ‘Asr in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah Al ‘Asr with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah Al ‘Asr.