Surah Al Masad
تَبَّتۡ يَدَآ أَبِي لَهَبٖ وَتَبَّ ١
Tabbat Yadā 'Abī Lahabin Wa TabbaMay the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he.
مَآ أَغۡنَىٰ عَنۡهُ مَالُهُۥ وَمَا كَسَبَ ٢
Mā 'Aghná `Anhu Māluhu Wa Mā KasabaHis wealth will not avail him or that which he gained.
سَيَصۡلَىٰ نَارٗا ذَاتَ لَهَبٖ ٣
Sayaşlá Nārāan Dhāta LahabinHe will [enter to] burn in a Fire of [blazing] flame
وَٱمۡرَأَتُهُۥ حَمَّالَةَ ٱلۡحَطَبِ ٤
Wa Amra'atuhu Ĥammālata Al-ĤaţabiAnd his wife [as well] - the carrier of firewood.
فِي جِيدِهَا حَبۡلٞ مِّن مَّسَدِۭ ٥
Fī Jīdihā Ĥablun Min MasadinAround her neck is a rope of [twisted] fiber.
|Al Masad in Arabic||81.5 Кб|
|Al Masad in Arabic||MP3||531 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah Al Masad in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah Al Masad with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah Al Masad.