Surah An Nasr
إِذَا جَآءَ نَصۡرُ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡفَتۡحُ ١
'Idhā Jā'a Naşru Al-Lahi Wa Al-FatĥuWhen the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,
وَرَأَيۡتَ ٱلنَّاسَ يَدۡخُلُونَ فِي دِينِ ٱللَّهِ أَفۡوَاجٗا ٢
Wa Ra'ayta An-Nāsa Yadkhulūna Fī Dīni Al-Lahi 'AfwājāanAnd you see the people entering into the religion of Allah in multitudes,
فَسَبِّحۡ بِحَمۡدِ رَبِّكَ وَٱسۡتَغۡفِرۡهُۚ إِنَّهُۥ كَانَ تَوَّابَۢا ٣
Fasabbiĥ Biĥamdi Rabbika Wa Astaghfirhu 'Innahu Kāna TawwābāanThen exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord and ask forgiveness of Him. Indeed, He is ever Accepting of repentance.
|An Nasr in Arabic||145.3 Кб|
|An Nasr in Arabic||MP3||452.2 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah An Nasr in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah An Nasr with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah An Nasr.