Surah Al Ikhlas
قُلۡ هُوَ ٱللَّهُ أَحَدٌ ١
Qul Huwa Al-Lahu 'AĥadunSay, "He is Allah, [who is] One,
ٱللَّهُ ٱلصَّمَدُ ٢
Alllahu Aş-ŞamaduAllah, the Eternal Refuge.
لَمۡ يَلِدۡ وَلَمۡ يُولَدۡ ٣
Lam Yalid Wa Lam YūladHe neither begets nor is born,
وَلَمۡ يَكُن لَّهُۥ كُفُوًا أَحَدُۢ ٤
Walam Yakun Lahu Kufuwan 'AĥadunNor is there to Him any equivalent."
|Al Ikhlas in Arabic||81.5 Кб|
|Al Ikhlas in Arabic||MP3||347.3 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah Al Ikhlas in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah Al Ikhlas with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah Al Ikhlas.