Surah Ash Sharh
أَلَمۡ نَشۡرَحۡ لَكَ صَدۡرَكَ ١
'Alam Nashraĥ Laka ŞadrakaDid We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your breast?
وَوَضَعۡنَا عَنكَ وِزۡرَكَ ٢
Wa Wađa`nā `Anka WizrakaAnd We removed from you your burden
ٱلَّذِيٓ أَنقَضَ ظَهۡرَكَ ٣
Al-Ladhī 'Anqađa ŽahrakaWhich had weighed upon your back
وَرَفَعۡنَا لَكَ ذِكۡرَكَ ٤
Wa Rafa`nā Laka DhikrakaAnd raised high for you your repute.
فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرًا ٥
Fa'inna Ma`a Al-`Usri YusrāanFor indeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرٗا ٦
'Inna Ma`a Al-`Usri YusrāanIndeed, with hardship [will be] ease.
فَإِذَا فَرَغۡتَ فَٱنصَبۡ ٧
Fa'idhā Faraghta FānşabSo when you have finished [your duties], then stand up [for worship].
وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَٱرۡغَب ٨
Wa 'Ilá Rabbika FārghabAnd to your Lord direct [your] longing.
|Ash Sharh in Arabic||68.3 Кб|
|Ash Sharh in Arabic||MP3||564.8 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah Ash Sharh in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah Ash Sharh with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah Ash Sharh.