لِإِيلَٰفِ قُرَيۡشٍ ١
Li'īlāfi QurayshinFor the accustomed security of the Quraysh -
إِۦلَٰفِهِمۡ رِحۡلَةَ ٱلشِّتَآءِ وَٱلصَّيۡفِ ٢
'Īlāfihim Riĥlata Ash-Shitā'i Wa Aş-ŞayfiTheir accustomed security [in] the caravan of winter and summer -
فَلۡيَعۡبُدُواْ رَبَّ هَٰذَا ٱلۡبَيۡتِ ٣
Falya`budū Rabba Hādhā Al-BaytiLet them worship the Lord of this House,
ٱلَّذِيٓ أَطۡعَمَهُم مِّن جُوعٖ وَءَامَنَهُم مِّنۡ خَوۡفِۭ ٤
Al-Ladhī 'Aţ`amahum Min Jū`in Wa 'Āmanahum Min KhawfinWho has fed them, [saving them] from hunger and made them safe, [saving them] from fear.
|Quraysh in Arabic||69.2 Кб|
|Quraysh in Arabic||MP3||522.8 Кб|
Our mission is to make it easy to read and understand the Quran.
- Here you can read Surah Quraysh in Arabic.
- Not confident at reading Arabic? Reading with transliteration will help you with the pronunciation.
- Understanding the Quran with various authoritative English translations.
- You can listen to the audio of Surah Quraysh with the beautiful rendition by Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
- Tap on a word or hover over with the mouse for word-by-word translation of Surah Quraysh.